Within the campsite les Mimosas, with 266 emplacements included 113 rentals in the middle of 9 hectares, you are at liberty to choose the nature of your holidays : sporting, the great outdoors, discovery…
In the heart of one of the sunniest regions of France, everything is here to offer you the best holidays, the one you dream of, the one you love.
Your holidays at the Camping Club Le Napoleon – 150 meters from the beaches of the Hérault in the Languedoc.
THE family destination! The new water park will be at the center of your holiday. For old and young Heated Pools, Slides, the Paddling Pool, Whirlpool-Spa and the new Aqua-playground « Aquatoons » !
Ideally located at the Mediterranean sea with its sandy beaches and in the heart of Vias Plage (restaurants, bars, ice cream parlours, shops etc)
Club-Atmosphere in July & August! The animation team welcomes your kids at the Mini Club and Teen Club, offers a diverse program of activities and organizes various shows !
The campsite comprises 60 pitches for tents caravans and motor homes, 106 rental locations, with mobile homes, chalets and tents with 2 residents and locations. All the advantages of a 5-star campsite … The best for your holiday !
Facing one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in the Languedoc, with a sloped access to the beach and with a heated pool area, come and stay at LOU VILLAGE and enjoy a Mediterranean rhythm….
A beautifully situated camping of Dutch owners. The campsite is ideal for the entire family. It has something to offer for everyone…
The Mediterranean invites you in the heart of his area. In the center of Languedoc-Roussillon, between the Camargue and Spain, the Cevennes and the Cathare country….
OUR TOP TIPS WHEN HIRING A CAMPER VAN WITH THE FAMILY
If you’re on this page you are looking into having an awesome adventure with the kids. Camper van holidays are overtaking standard package holidays as the most desirable escape for families. Avoid airport stress and luggage restrictions and enjoy the freedom, adventure and flexibility it offers.
Below is are list of things to consider when traveling with Kids.
- Make a plan before you go – decide on your destination and list anything you want to visit while there.
- Don’t over plan – Remember it’s a holiday and having an outline is great but as us families know, things change. So don’t stress if you don’t get everything ticked off your list. Be flexible.
- Food – We provide you with coffee and tea, but its a good idea to have a few basics so you don’t have to go straight off to the supermarket. Personally we normally take breakfast with us and eat out the first night of arrival.
- Hire a bike rack – Great to be able to just take off on your bike and explore as a family. You could even send the kids off on an errand to the camp-site shop, while you relax in the sunshine with a glass of something cold.
- Pack light – Yes you will need things for all weathers as after all you are staying in the great outdoors, but most camp-sites have washing machines on site and we provide you with a washing line to make it easy for you when the kids get dirty!
- Pack fun stuff – We offer packs for all ages to help keep the kids entertained. A pack of cards, chess boards, Uno, coloring pens and paper are provided, also outdoor games, like a kite, football don’t take up much room and are always good fun to play with the family.
If you have any questions about hiring a campervan from us please get in-touch. We are very happy to help make your next family adventure run as smoothly as possible.