After owning VW Campervans and having many great adventures with my family in France, Italy and Spain. We have decided that it is time for us to buy a new VW California. With the order placed our new baby ‘Bert’ (Yes we have already named him) will be arriving early in 2017.
We have chosen the California ‘Coast’ model. Tricked up with all the bells and whistles, it is the ideal choice for us to be able to enjoy our holidays traveling Europe.
It handles as easily as a car (and costs the same on the auto routes and at the fuel station)
- Built to accommodate for up to four people
- Electric pop-up roof, allowing for standing room inside the van and providing an additional sleeping area (slatted bed frame for 2 persons)
- A built-in kitchen (2 gas burners, a 42L refrigerator, sink and storage)
- Front seat swiveling chairs
- A hanging closet and storage units
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Auxiliary heating (for those cold winter nights spent in the snow)
- 220V plugs to name just a few of the many features